Friday, May 29, 2015

Ruffle Parasols



The Arcade is coming back around June 1st 2015
(my RL birthday!! )
& I am so honored to be part of this round.
I made some beautiful girly ruffly frilly lacy parasol umbrellas to keep
your skin out of the harmful UV rays this SL-summer!
See all the prizes below! & Yes we actually have a secret rare this time!

If you're interested in knowing what I am wearing in the Full view please check the credits below
Closeup of my outfit!
Tiara.tsg. Tiaras - Regal Gold RARE
HairCATWA HAIR Rosy [Lights]
Jewelry.tsg. Unicute Rainbow Necklaces and Bracelet
Harness.tsg. Harness Bra - WhitexGold
Nails.tsg. Almond Nail - Moon Princess
Bag.tsg. Gigi Bag - Princess RARE
Dress -Pixicat- Darling.Dress - Pink @ Kustom9
Shoes.tsg. Parfait Plats II - Pink @ Kawaii Project
Mesh Head.tsg. Dakota Mesh Head X Tone with Dev Kit freckles/blush