Sunday, January 24, 2016

Helli Dress Uber

Helli Dress @ Uber
Hi sugar dolls!! I have a new dress for Uber on the 25th
 
 Can you tell I'm getting ready for V-day a bit early lol?? Hope you like!
Sizing info: I switched it up a bit with this dress! I have some versions made specifically for hourglass, physique and maitreya. These are NOT fitted mesh! The Helli Dress is regular rigged mesh in 5 standard sizes for each version. There is also a version for the default LL body with an alpha included. I had to do this because all bodies have vastly different shoulders and the straps would float on some bodies lol! Its a pain but worth it! PLEASE DEMO!

Styling Credits

Head & Body: .tsg. Runa Mesh Head X Tone & Slink Hourglass Body
Eyes.tsg. Circle Lens Brown Whirl
Collar.tsg. Kitten Bell - BlackxGold
Lollipop.tsg. Lollipop Love - Cinnamon 
Hair: *barberyumyum*65B @ Seasons Story