Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Epiphany

Its my first time at The Epiphany - 01/12. I'm sooo excited
 It's a refreshing and fun concept of gacha! I am so happy to be part of it!
I cant get enough of my bear mascot so I turned him into a fuzzy cuddly bag this time LOL. And decided to make some "classy" bags too for contrast! I'll upload a pic on flickr soon showing how they are worn on the forearm.
The exclusive prize can be won for points! You can't get it after the event ends!!
Guide on how to play The Epiphany Gachas!!
Quick Styling Credits!
Tiara - .tsg. Tiara Gacha @ .tsg. Mainstore
Nails - .tsg. Hime Pink Nails @ .tsg. Mainstore
Hair - EMBW (( it is actually a gacha prize I forgot which event, it was given to me))
Necklace and Bags - .tsg. @ The Epiphany 
Dress - ALTAIR* @ The Epiphany
Mesh Head - .tsg. Runa in E Tone @ Kawaii Project
Eyes - .tsg. Circle Lens Pack - Brown Whirl .tsg. Mainstore